Grant competition "Leading scientists" in Russia
The Government of the Russian Federation announces an open grant competition designed to provide governmental support to research projects implemented under the supervision of the world’s leading scientists at Russian institutions of higher learning, research organizations of the governmental academies of sciences, and governmental research centers of the Russian Federation. Deadline: January 31st, 2013, 11am Moscow time.
Call announcement: http://www.p220.ru/contest/2012/3.pdf
Call documentation: http://www.p220.ru/contest/2012/1.pdf
- Call launched by the Ministry of Education and Science, Russian Federation
- The goal of the call is to attract the best scientists worldwide, where they are foreigners (Europeans/international) or from Russian diaspora
- Deadline for submission of grant applications: 11:00am Moscow time, Jan 31, 2013.
- The proposals should be submitted only by the Russian entities - universities, institutes of the Academy of Sciences, state research centers - but the European/international scientists should be part of the team
- Projects will be funded for three years at 90 million rubles (about € 2.2 million) in total per project.
- The participants should provide co-financing part of their projects, 25% or 22.5 million rubles to a minimum.
- Results will be published on the April 25, 2013.
- The previous call in 2011 resulted into selection of 39 projects (out of 507 submitted in total).